Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pastor George Grace Will Teach At TBS Jan. 15

Dave Stulpin ran into Pastor George Grace one day and asked him if he could come to TBS Fellowship and do a teaching. Pastor Grace knew Curt Lewis for many years and many of the brethren that have attended his bible study over the years, he told Dave he would. On January 15, 2009, Pastor George Grace will teach at TBS Fellowship.We are bless to have him come and fellowship with us and hope that all will attend for some good teaching and fellowship. Come learn about the Lord Jesus.

Matthew 11:29
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: