Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baptism At Hamlin Beach Update

This is an update for the baptism at Hamlin Beach. We still need a list on who is coming June 8, at 1:30 till. John Bentley is calling the park to reserve a shelter if possible. He is also organizing the food for the picnic. You can also donate money for drinks, food, or shelter costs. If you would like to be baptized or someone you know would like to be, please have them contact Vince Giardino at info@gospellightbiblebaptist.com or call him at (585) 585-4039. Remember this is time for family and friends to come and praise God with us. If anyone that reads this blog would like to attend you can email me at cabet6@frontiernet.net or call 585-202-9997, you are welcome to come and prepare.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:


No comments: